Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Leash token and how to buy this crypto token.
The Introduction of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in financial transactions has brought about endless possibilities and innovation, which has cut across all aspects of the financial market, mainly digital and virtual exchange and transactions.
This technology aims to give users and investors total control over their transactions and exchanges in the market, making it possible for users and investors to determine how they want to handle their funds. This also leads to the elimination of third-party organizations and institutions, including banks and other regulatory bodies, who traditionally play key roles in the finances of users and investors.
Since there are many tokens and coins in the crypto market today, crypto users and investors need to understand all about any crypto token or coin which they choose for their investment, as this would help them make the right decision on which tokens are worth their investments and also help them avoid scam tokens in the crypto market.
The Leash coin is yet another crypto toke that has grown significantly since its launch in the crypto space, making it a coin of interest among crypto users and investors.
What is Leash Coin?
The Leash coin is a crypto token that is built on the Shiba Inu ecosystem, given the wide success of Shiba Inu in 2021, following the uniqueness of the crypto token and the wide popularity that meme tokens have currently enjoyed in the crypto market.
Here is some basic information as regards the Leash coin important for crypto investors and crypto investors and users to understand:
- The Leash token is commonly referred to as the Shiba Inu killer, given its high rise in the crypto market. The Shiba inu is called a Doge Killer, with the coin leading to be a sort of Ethereum counterpart to the original meme coin Dogecoin.
- Like every other meme coin in the crypto space, especially tokens based on the human-canine friend Dogs, these tokens have received wide acceptance in the crypto market given the endearing nature of dogs to users and humans.
- The Leash token was founded by a group of developers named “Ryoshi. This group founded the widely successful Shiba Inu coin with very strong convictions and ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- The Leash token runs on the Ethereum network, making it a strong crypto token in the coin market given the strength and success shown by crypto tokens o the Ethereum network.
These are some basic information necessary for interested investors and crypto users to understand as they make their investments.
Leash Token Contract Address and Market Cap
The tokenomics is another important aspect of any crypto token or coin, given the impact on such crypto tokens. The tokenomics of a crypto token, to some extent, determine the success of such a crypto token and its growth in the crypto market.
The tokenomics of a crypto token thereby refers to the distribution, staking, burning, and liquidity of such crypto-token in the coin market.
Here are the tokenomics of the Leash token:
- The Doge Killer Leash token has a very low supply of 107,646. As can be recalled, the parent token Shiba Inu burnt 50% of its token supply to Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum.
- Buterin, in turn, burnt 40% of the total supply to a dead wallet leading to a massive sell-off in Shiba Inu’s price in the coin market.
- Both Shiba Inu and Leash token managed to strike a successful deal, which affected the prices of both tokens, keeping it on an upward trend in September 2021.
- As of writing this article, the Leash token has a fully diluted market capitalization of up to $190,279,746.76 and a 24-Hour trading volume of $42,937,310, making it a strong token in the crypto market.
- Though the live market capitalization of the token was not available as at the time of writing this article, the rank of the token was at #2836 on the crypto platform CoinMarketCap.
This is the tokenomics of the Leash token vital for crypto investors and users’ information.
Price and Contract Address
The Leash token has seen a significant increase in its price and number of holders and investors since its launch date, making it a progressive coin and a token with high potential going into the future.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Leash token is $1,767.63.
Its contract address is – 0x27c70cd1946795b66be9d954418546998b546634
People Also Read:
Beefy Finance Crypto: Complete Guide on Where to Buy the Beefy Finance $BIFI Token
Loomi Coin Price Prediction: Complete Guide on Where to Buy the Loomi Coin
Castello Coin Price Prediction: Is Castello Coin a Good Investment?
Where and How to Buy Spell Token – Complete Guide
Nomic Airdrop: How to Participate and Get Free Token
Where and How to Buy the Leash Token: Step-by-Step Guide
The Leash token has been listed on several crypto exchanges where investors and crypto users can easily buy and store the Leash token with no hassles. Though the crypto token has not yet been listed on some major exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, it can still be purchased on other including:
Using Uniswap Decentralized Exchange
The Uniswap Decentralized Exchange can easily be used t purchase crypto tokens running on the Ethereum network by following some basic steps.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Uniswap Decentralized Exchange to purchase the Leash token:
- Since the Leash token runs on the Ethereum network, users can sign up on reliable crypto platforms, including Binance and Coinbase, and purchase the Ethereum coin on either of these platforms.
- Once done, users can download the Trust Wallet Crypto App and withdraw the already purchased Ethereum to this crypto platform, as this is where the transaction will take place.
- On the Trust Wallet App, navigate to the dApps section of the application and open it up, scroll down to the Decentralized Exchanges DEXs section and open up the Uniswap crypto platform.
- If the wallet is not connected automatically, users can select which wallet they choose to connect with Uniswap DEX.
- Once connected, on the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction, and on the “To” button, paste the contract address of the Leash token on the search bar to import the Leash token.
- Once imported, the user will see the number of Leash tokens which can be gotten for the inputted number of Ethereum. If satisfied, the user can click the “Swap” button to exchange the Ethereum for the Leash token.
- This will simply purchase and store the Leash token on the user’s wallet.
This simple step-by-step guide will help crypto users and investors purchase and hold the Leash token in their wallets.
Is Leash Token A Good Investment?
The Leash token is a meme token, and just like many other meme tokens in the crypto market, it has seen wide success since its launch because this token is aligned with the popular Doge Killer Shiba Inu coin.
Investors and crypto users are still advised to do their basic research before choosing any crypto token or coin for their investment, as this will help them make informed decisions as to which coins or tokens are worth their investment and ones that are not.
This will also help investors avoid running into scam tokens present in the crypto market today.
What is your opinion on meme tokens and the Doge Killer Leash token? Share your thoughts and ideas using the comment section.