Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Telcoin token and how to buy this crypto token.
The growth of cryptocurrency and its versatility in many aspects of technology, especially on digital transactions and trades, has made the blockchain industry even more popular among users and investors, leading to more application of this innovative technology to many aspects of users’ lives.
Although many would argue that cryptocurrency is still in its early stages and its versatility and usage have not fully been maximized, it is still clear that the innovation that this brings to the financial system can never be over-emphasized.
Decentralization which can be called the basis and unique feature on which cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry is built on makes it extremely valid among users and investors, given the fact that this enables users and investors to control their funds and transaction without the need for a third party institution like banks and brokerage firms to play intermediary for users and investors in the financial market.
Investors and crypto users should understand all about any crypto token they have chosen for their investment. This would help them choose the right token for investment and avoid scan d fake tokens and coins in the crypto market.
The Telcoin token is another crypto token in the coin market that has received wide interest from users and investors everywhere, given its growth and increase in its worth and value.
What is Telcoin Token?
Based on the company Telcoin which works with telecom services and mobile money providers to help users and investors send and receive money from the local banks to other countries and mobile money platforms, comes the Telcoin Decentralized Liquidity Engine, which powers the blockchain aspect of the Telcoin Company.
Here is some basic information as regards the Telcoin platform:
- The Telcoin Company Active Telcoin users, Mobile Network Operators, and Mobile Financial Service Providers power Telcoin, a client, decentralized financial platform. Telcoin intends to provide every mobile phone user globally with access to rapid and accessible, user-owned financial solutions that are far superior to the usual financial institutions by integrating telecoms around a user-owned, decentralized financial ecosystem.
- Telcoin Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency company. Telcoin was founded in Singapore in July 2017 and uses blockchain technology to provide decentralized financial services on any mobile phone.
- Telcoin Remittances, the company’s first product, is aimed at high-speed, low-cost digital money transfers to mobile money services and e-wallets. Telcoin Remittances connects with a global network of telecom, mobile money, and e-wallet partners to make transferring money simple, affordable, and safe.
- The Send Money Smarter Network (SMS) is a user-owned, global remittance system, while TELxchange is a user-owned, fully decentralized asset market. Telcoin recently announced Version 3 of the platform, which featured two user-owned financial products.
- The Telcoin token is the official token of the Telcoin platform, which runs on the Ethereum network making it an ERC-20 token, and this makes this token a strong coin in the crypto market given the success of ERC-20 tokens in the coin market.
These are some of the basic information about the Telcoin token important for interested crypto users and investors to understand.
Telcoin Token Contract Address and Market Cap
The tokenomics of any crypto token is an important aspect of a crypto token, which is extremely important for all crypto investors to understand as they invest in the crypto market.
The tokenomics of a crypto token refers to the distribution, liquidity, staking, and burning of the crypto token in the coin market, and all this affects the success of the crypto token to some extent.
Here is the tokenomics of the Telcoin token:
- There is a total supply of 100 Billion Telcoin tokens in the crypto market and a circulating supply of 59,093,582,611 Telcoin tokens.
- 25% of the crypto token were distributed during crowd-sale to investors and crypto users, and another 15% went to the Telcoin team behind the crypto token.
- Another 5% goes to community incentives and rewards, and 5% goes to liquidity funding of the Telcoin token.
- There is a fully-diluted market capitalization of $735,703,283.38 and a 24-Hour trading volume of $3,572,760 on CoinMarketCap crypto platform.
- And also a rank of #135 and a live market capitalization of $434,753,428 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the Telcoin token has seen significant growth and increase in its worth and value and an increasing number of holders and investors on the platform.
The price of the Telcoin token as at the time of writing this article is $0.00736.
Its contract address:
Ethereum Network – 0x467bccd9d29f223bce8043b84e8c8b282827790f
Polygon Network – 0xdf7837de1f2fa4631d716cf2502f8b230f1dcc32
People Also Read:
How to Buy Telcoin Token Step-By-Step Guide
The Telcoin token has been listed on various crypto exchanges, making it simple for investors and crypto users to acquire and store the token.
Here are some of the exchanges where users and investors can purchase and store the Telcoin token:
- 1inch Exchange
Using the Uniswap Crypto Exchange
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy and store the Telcoin token using the Uniswap crypto exchange for interested investors and crypto users:
- Because the Telcoin token is based on the Ethereum network, users may sign up on reputable cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Coinbase and buy the Ethereum coin there.
- Users can then install the Trust Wallet Crypto App and transfer the Ethereum they’ve already purchased to this crypto platform, which is where the transaction will occur.
- Browse to the Trust Wallet App’s dApps area and open it, then scroll down to the Decentralized Exchanges DEXs sector and open the Uniswap crypto platform.
- Users get to choose which wallet they want to link with Uniswap DEX if it isn’t connected automatically.
- Once connected, enter the number of Ethereum required for the transaction on the “From” button, then enter the Leash token’s contract address into the search bar on the “To” button to import the Telcoin token.
- After the data has been imported, the user will be able to see the number of Telcoin tokens that will be obtained for the amount of Ethereum entered. If the user is satisfied, they can click the “Swap” button to trade Ethereum for the Telcoin coin.
- The Telcoin token will be purchased and stored in the user’s wallet.
- This easy-to-follow guide will walk crypto users and investors through the process of purchasing and holding the Telcoin token in their wallets.
Is Telcoin Token A Good Investment?
Since its release, the Telcoin token has seen a huge surge in the crypto market, attracting many more investors and crypto users to the platform, increasing its worth and value.
It is still highly recommended for investors and crypto users to conduct basic research and discoveries on any crypto token they wish to invest in. This will help them make the best decision on which tokens are worth their money and avoid investing in fraudulent tokens in the crypto market.
What is your perspective on the Telcoin coin, and how do you feel about it? Use the comment section to express your thoughts.